Yoxford Antiques Centre welcomes customers old and new to what we - and many others - consider to be the best antiques centre in Suffolk! Set in several acres of natural gardens, this is an increasingly popular venue for a great day out in the Suffolk countryside.
We offer a wide and interesting range of antiques and collectables in a light airy environment, with new stock arriving regularly from over 70 independent dealers.
Our colourful Beach Huts offer an extra dimension to the Centre, with a range from gardening tools, plants, gifts, cards, and much more - including a selection from Suffolk artist Sarah Reilly.
The Flying Goose Cafe is open for drinks, cakes and light meals, perfect for a good day out.
You can now find us on Facebook and Twitter.
ROAD CLOSURE from Monday 18th February to Friday 22nd February!
The A1120 may be closed between Yoxford village and the Antiques Centre for the next week.
We are open!
Alternative route - return to A12, turn left heading north towards Lowestoft, pass Darsham railway station, and take first left signposted to 'Heveningham' (Willow Farm Lane). Drive to end of the Lane and turn left. Follow the road until you find the Antiques Centre on your left.
If coming from the south along A12, take the Peasenhall turn-off and when you get to Peasenhall turn right along the A1120 and you will soon see the Antiques Centre on your left.
Alternatively, you can follow the same route via the Heveningham junction as above.
There is no problem coming from the Stowmarket end of the A1120.
Any problems, give us a ring on 01728 668844 and we will advise you.
At Yoxford Antiques Centre you will find:
• a light, bright, clean and spacious 5,000sq ft showroom all on one level, with 6 colourful beach huts alongside
• over 70 experienced dealers specialising in 'smalls' and period furniture, independent craftsmen and women
• a friendly welcome from courteous and knowledgeable staff
• disabled and baby changing toilet facilities
• ample free parking and 5 acres of gardens and fields to stroll around
• 3 delightful, resident alpacas called Humphrey, Larry & Charlie Brown!